Fixed in high humidity and heat environment such as public kitchen, it is composed of fire extinguishing agent storage container assembly, driving gas storage container assembly, pipeline, nozzle, valve and its driving installation, temperature sensor, control installation, fuel valve, etc. It can automatically detect and execute fire extinguishing installation in case of fire.
Component: It consists of control panel, fire extinguishing agent storage bottle, driving gas storage bottle, starting electromagnet, water flow solenoid valve, fire extinguishing pipe network, nozzle, temperature sensor and electric circuit.
When the cooking oil in the oil pan of kitchen stove is spontaneously ignited due to high temperature or the grease scale in the oil collecting hood and exhaust pipe is extinguished by Mars, and the temperature reaches the action setting value of the temperature detector, sound and light alarm will be issued. At the same time, the fuel valve will be closed, the exhaust fan and the power supply of kitchen equipment will be cut off, and the fire signal will be output. After meeting the set time of the time delay of the reaction, the fire extinguishing is stopped by radiating water mist to the ignition point. After the fire extinguishing, the automatic spraying of cooling water is installed to avoid re-ignition. At the same time, it should have three start-up modes: automatic, manual and mechanical emergency start-up.
Major technical requests
1. Fire extinguishing installation of a kitchen equipment should maintain only one protective unit. When a protective unit needs to use multiple kitchen equipment for fire extinguishing installation and maintenance, it should ensure that these fire extinguishing installations start at the same time when fire extinguishing.
2. All nozzles in the same protective unit shall ensure that fire extinguishing agents are sprayed simultaneously when the system is in operation.
3. The maintenance length of smoke exhaust pipeline should be calculated from the nearest inlet of flue duct in the extension section of the interval smoke exhaust pipeline, extending inward not less than 6 m.
4. The nozzle should be set at the central axis of the upper part of the cooker. The layout of nozzles should keep no blanks in the area maintained by fire extinguishing installation of kitchen equipment, and spray fire extinguishing agent on average.
5. Temperature sensors should be located in the position where the flame hot air flow is easily touched, and the temperature sensors on the upper part of the cooker should deviate from the central axis of the cooker.
6. Temperature sensors and nozzles shall be installed on the upper part of each cooker of cooking equipment, and at least one nozzle shall be installed at the inlet end of each flue duct to spray fire extinguishing agent into the flue duct.
7. The nozzle for maintaining the exhaust hood should be set on the upper part of the oil filter plate, and the method of degree spraying should be adopted.
8. The number of nozzles should be calculated and affirmed. The number of nozzles should not exceed the maximum number of nozzles allowed for fire extinguishing installation of kitchen equipment.
9. Maintenance valves and filters should be installed at the inlet of cooling water. When the fire extinguishing installation of kitchen equipment is in normal working state, the overhaul valve should be in open state.
10. Cooling water pipes can be connected with domestic water or fire fighting water pipes, but not directly behind pipeline valves of domestic water equipment.